SAN JOSE, CA – 19 Apr, 2017 –
Welcome to our newly-designed website.
As Vistara continues its exciting growth trajectory as the world’s first IT management cloud for hybrid enterprises, the company is excited to announce the launch of its newly redesigned website at vistara.io.
This new online experience is both an attractive and functional simplification of our message and delivery of our content. The menus have been streamlined with new navigation, and the platform is responsive for mobile devices. We’ve also made a number of other tweaks under the hood, all to make the experience better for you.
The new website was built to serve a few purposes:
• Simplify the user experience: The new site has new and simpler navigation that’s easily understood by new visitors, and allows them to choose the specific features they want to learn about.
• Invigorate the message: The site is our proud debut of our tagline: More workloads. Less work. This message promises the simplicity and efficiency Vistara delivers. We’ve also re-branded the platform as the IT Management Cloud, which positions us for future growth beyond IT Ops Management as we continue to augment our capabilities.
• Tell our story: We are here to solve the big problems in enterprise IT. This site reflects that mission.
You can find the overview of the Vistara’s IT Management Cloud and read about the key services of the Vistara platform. It starts with the Operations Hub that centralizes:
• Availability and Performance Management
• Asset Management
• Proactive Care
• Automation Management
• Remote Control & Compliance
Want to learn more? Read about our solutions, see how our existing customers leverage Vistara through case studies and white papers, and sign-up for a personal demo, or log in to the Vistara platform all at the click of a button.
Founded in 2014, more than 1,400 organizations worldwide look to Vistara as the first and best IT management platform to drive efficiency and simplicity for enterprise IT. Our operations hub combines performance and availability, asset management, proactive care, automation and remote control and compliance into one elegant solution built for hybrid environments, and delivers more workloads with less work.
To learn more, visit: www.vistara.io
Media ContactCompany Name: VistaraContact Person: Jordan SherEmail: [email protected]Country: United StatesWebsite: www.vistara.io